HOW TO PUT YOUR COASTER ON
- Find the logo, place your thumb on it, put two fingers under the prongs and lift gently to create space.
- With your other hand, slide an empty wine glass under the prongs until the stem hits the U shape.
- Ensure your glass is sitting flat on all four surfaces.
- Put your glass down, pour and drink!
- When you’re finished, slide it off, give it a rinse, and it’s ready for your next glass on wine.
GLASS ON THE GRASS or GLASS ON THE BOAT?
What’s the difference?
Both coasters are identical except Glass in the Boat has a non-slip silicone underside ring added to each coaster, so it grips to smooth surfaces. Importantly it is not suction to you can easily pick your glass up without force. This can be taken on and off the coaster.
If you’re planning to use your coasters on a glass table or take them on your boat Glass on the Boat coasters is best. If you’re more likely to use your coasters for picnics or around, the BBQ, then Glass on the Grass sets are ideal.
While the product decreases the likelihood of a spill, it won’t prevent spills in all cases. Please be aware that we won’t accept liability for any loss, damage or injury that results if you fail to follow our instructions and recommendations on the use of the product. Please refer to our Product Disclaimer here.